For More Info Log on to www.rtigroup.org

Google Groups Subscribe to RTI Group
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mission accomplished with Anna Hazare, now fasting in Mumbai Khar West

Dear friends,

Annaji has moved into the battle for transparent selection of State Information Commissioners. The district and taluka level presidents of his various organizations were asked to send strongly worded faxes to CM, Deputy CM, Governor and leader of opposition demanding scrapping of this selected batch, and proper procedure for future selections. Simultaneously, Anna has dispatched a strong letter to CM, Dy CM etc: http://www.box.net/shared/mzygqg0lvc ), besides giving TV interviews on IBN-Lokmat to the same effect.

So my work in Ralegan Siddhi is over and I have returned to Mumbai this morning. Couple of post-return photos here: http://www.box.net/shared/cl995b8na8

However, the appointment of the present batch is yet to be cancelled by the Governor. And so my fasting continues. Thanks to support from activist Anandini Thakoor & friends, I shall continue my fast at the below address:

Courtyard of Khar Library,

(Next to Café Coffee Day),

Chitrakar Dhurandar Marg,

Khar West

(5 minutes walk from Khar Rly Stn)

I shall be there at this location 9 pm onwards tonight.

I am yet in good health and fine spirits. So I invite you to meet me here, enjoy some fine conversation (not necessarily about serious stuff) and even stay the night with me to show your support. Arrangement for beds on floors will be made, I’m told. Feel free to call and discuss ;-)

Warm Regards,

Krish

No comments: